Friday, October 28, 2005

Had a pretty good week although it went by fairly quickly. My new 60 gig iPod finally arrived at the computer bookstore at campus. I really like it but I am surprised that no charger adapter was included with it. My previous iPods included this. Another complaint is the cheap case that was included with it.

I have been watching the CIA leak investigation. Pretty interesting information. Perhaps I will drink a Guinness in honor of Patrick Fitzgerald. He did conduct a professional investigation based upon the law! At least that is my opinion and I am sure there are so many out there in cyberspace who will rip me to shreds over that one, but hey, that is the chance I will take.

Looks like Mail Call will be on soon. I love that show! I have been so inspired by it that I am looking to learn how to shoot skeet.....

No comments: