Tuesday, July 19, 2005

AutoBlog....

Perhaps a better name for this blog should be The Autoblog since I have been writing about cars as of late. I will admit it - I do like really nice cars and have since high school. Today I had to drive through the 'burbs to go to a big box retailer. Along the way I had the opportunity to see some nice cars.

Cool cars spotted today::

'05 Mercedes-Benz SLK350
:: not thrilled by the front styling of the car (too much like the Mercedes-Benz 2005 MacLaren SLR, but love the performance of the Mac :: 0-60 in just 3.8 seconds!!!!!) but nevertheless has quite a presence on the road.

'05 Acura TL
:: ooh la la - 270 hp; sweet ride!

'05 Acura TSX
:: love the drive-by-wire technology - test drove one last year - great car!

Infiniti G35 sedan
:: 280 hp - test drove one last year as well.....

***one of the most intriguing cars I have seen around town over the past 6 months was a black Maserati Spyder GT speeding down the interstate.

No comments: