Sunday, July 10, 2005

iPod Playlist.....

:: a very short list ::

Heaven or Las Vegas – Cocteau Twins
What If - Coldplay
Bullet Proof…I Wish I Was – Radiohead
Canary In A Coalmine – The Police
I Can’t Remember – Peter Gabriel
Coffee & TV – Blur
Counting Backwards – Throwing Muses
Cuts You Up – Peter Murphy
Different Day – DJ Icey & Jen Lasher
Ecstacy – New Order
Edge of the Ocean – Ivy
Life in TokyoJapan
Come On Closer – Jem
Getting Away With It – Electronic
From Rush Hour With Love – Republica
Glorious Day – Weezer
Something About Us – Daft Punk
Southern Sun – Paul Oakenfold
I’m Not Scared – Pet Shop Boys
Glory Box – Portishead
Ways & Means – Snow Patrol
Superfabulous – BT
Basement Jaxx- Red Alert
After – dZhihan & Kamien
Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
Hate to Say I Told You So – The Hives
Higher Than the Sun – Primal Scream
Do It Again – Steely Dan
I Fall For You – Fleming and John
Jetstream – New Order
Cross the Border – Icehouse
Break It Down Again – Tears for Fears
Judy Staring at the Sun – Catherine Wheel
Lips Like Sugar – Echo & the Bunnymen
Spitting Games – Snow Patrol

No comments: