Saturday, July 23, 2005

My day.....had breakfast at one of the usual spots near downtown. Eli accompanied me to my allergy shot - of course he gets the cool Ninja Turtle stickers and I get the shots -who gets the better part of that deal?! Cleaned house and folded clothes..... Then Eli and I went to the pool and had a great time! He is still learning to swim but has progressed quite a bit since the beginning of summer.

The burning question on my mind is.....will Michael Vartan's character on Alias (Agent Vaughn) be killed off early this next season since Jennifer Garner once dated MV and is now married to Ben Affleck? Will have to wait and see.....


Debating on whether or not to have a Guinness this evening.....From the sound of this post, one would think I have already had one ;)

No comments: